Home > TEFL Jobs > Asia > Taiwan EFL Teachers
Recruiting monthly, there are vacancies now for teachers in Taipei and Taichung for 1 year contracts.
Town/ city location:
Taipei and Taichung
Number of teaching positions available:
Length of contract:
one year minimum
Hours per week /duties/type of teaching:
Start pay: teachers at NT$580/hour for teaching adults or pre-schoolers and NT$590/hour for teaching children.
Work permit, health insurance, return rate bonus, end-of-contract bonus upon meeting the hours required; teacher training program. Plus:
1. A comfortable, supportive work environment.
2. A fully developed curriculum.
3. An outstanding teaching library with over 6000 handouts, games and activities for you to build your classes with.
4. A great team of highly qualified, interesting colleagues to work with.
5. Teacher trainers on duty every day to assist you with lesson preparation.
6. Develop your skills as a teacher.
7. 24 campuses all over Taiwan.
8. One of largest Adult English programs in Taiwan.
9. One of the largest Children's English programs in Taiwan.
10. The opportunity to teach a blend of all ages of students.
11. One of the longest running successful English schools in Taiwan for over 20 years.
12. Free airport pick-up and one-week accommodation for teachers hired prior to arrival.
13. Teachers always get paid on time.
14. Work permit/resident visa provided
15. Stable hours for teachers who are open to all class assignments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum TESOL Premier 120 hour course.
English native speakers. Must have a valid passport from the U.S.,U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
Bachelor’s degree. Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice.
6 months experience preferred but not essential. Must have Global English TESOL certificate
This post is advertised for Global English TESOL trainees. Current trainees or graduates from Global English TESOL are welcome to enquire.
Simply type your Global English student number into the additional comments box below. We will check it and send details of the post to eligible candidates, so you can enquire with the employer direct.
Already trained with another provider and interested in this post?
Click on the specialist course link here to upgrade your qualification by purchasing any Global English TESOL specialist course. Then you will be eligible to enquire about any advertised post with us.
We regret information on posts is not available to non-Global English trainees or graduates.
Which TEFL course is best for me? Read our handy guide now.
Employers - have you got a position to advertise on our website and through our fortnightly newsletter? Click here.
"For the past two years I have worked here in Tuscany teaching all levels. I have already recommended your courses to one of my prospective teachers..."
— Alison Salmon, English World, Italy