TEFL Jobs >
India Paid Internships
Asia: India Paid Internships - India
The Volunteer Paid English Teaching Internship in India provides a world of opportunity to take classes in Kindergarten, Pre-school, Elementary school, Middle school or High school to acquire teaching experience along with Indian teachers in a professional environment. Plus opportunities to participate in academic seminars, cultural and recreational excursions, sporting and cultural activities in the host schools.
Town/ city location:
Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhrapradesh, Punjab, Chattisgarh, Assam, Haryana, Utharpradesh
Number of TEFL/TESOL positions available:
Start date, hours per week and length of contract:
Throughout the year
Pay, holidays and additional benefits:
- Monthly stipend of Rs.7500-15000/
- Free accommodation,meals,Wifi,conveyances and other organised services.
- Airport pickup and drop (24/7)
- Free two day beach holiday upon arrival
- Free Raffle Ticket to Win One Crore Rupees
- Expert guidance and 24/7 support from an experienced and dedicated professional team.
- The duration of the teaching practice is 4-12 months
- Volunteers can work in Public Schools, International Schools and Private schools.
- Opportunity to learn local languages like Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam etc,
- Volunteers will be honoured with International Teaching Experience Certificate after the completion of the teaching practice.
- Weekends and public holidays declared by the Government is holidays for the schools.
- The only authentic and approved Volunteer Teaching internship in India.
Placement fee to volunteer:
650 Euro (for 4 Months internship)
Qualifications and Requirements
Any Global English TESOL course
UK, USA, European.
Reference: Indi3 - Enquire Now
Back to listings...