120 hour Teach Korea course with Teaching Practice
Possibly the most economical combined course around. Blend your 120 hour online course + young learner modules with 20 hours in-class local to you. Ideal for Korea, EPIK and more.
Designed for Asia and the popular Korean EPIK programme in particular, this unique online plus TP package is ideal if you would like all the flexibility of learning online plus official recognition for 20 hours of in-class voluntary teaching that you obtain locally.
Ideal if you:
- are keen on the EPIK scheme Korea where 20 hour in-class is becoming essential
- Are a native English speaker (passport holder from 1 or around 7 English speaking countries, see eligibility for Korea below) with a degree
- want maximum TEFL training flexibility – learn online, teach locally
- require cost-effective class exposure in addition to accredited online
- want an additional Young Learner specialism; perfect for Korea
- require official certification for teaching practice you obtain
How the course works
Your course consists of:
a 20 hour TP programme:
Your 20 hour Teaching Practice can consist of any in-class help you give; from assisting a lead teacher to observing classes, as long as you lead a class for at least 6 hours. See more on the TP element, criteria and for ideas of where to find sponsoring schools here
a 100 hour Online Level 2 TESOL with Young Learners:
This 4 module online course with full tutorial support, 24/7 access and a 30 hour how to teach young learner component. The course is accredited by ACTDEC to level 2 standard.
Upon registration you log in to your student area to access your course and download your teaching practice forms. See course content for more information.
Our courses are open to all native and non-native English speakers* with good written and spoken English.
Applicants should be 17 years or older with a good standard of education or significant life experience. If you would like any advice on this, please contact us on +44 (0) 1392 411 999. *For Korea you are required to be a native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, NZ, Aus, S. Africa with a degree. For EPIK, please note that in addition to qualifying TESOL criteria, EPIK have additional requirements.
We allow 6 months for completion of the online course plus a further 1 month for the TP programme.
How we can help you teach English in Korea after your course:
- View Korea TEFL jobs
- Job advice and personal CV help - just ask
- Find out more about teaching English in Korea & hear from those teaching English there already
- Contact us so we can put you in touch with experienced agencies who can lead you through the EPIK process.
Possibly the most comprehensive and cost-effective online +TP package available today!